Excellent Double Bay accommodation in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. The Savoy Hotel, with 40 rooms, is in Knox Street, the heart of Double Bay Sydney. We are a small, tranquil oasis and we believe, the best value small hotel in Sydney.
We offer personalised service with excellent facilities, at affordable tariffs. We are just 4.5km from the city center by frequent bus, taxi or harbour ferry.
Standard Atrium Rooms (2 persons max.)
Superior A Rooms (3 persons max. See conditions)
Superior B Rooms (3 persons max. See conditions)
Executive Balcony Rooms (2 persons max.)
Family Room ( 5 persons max. See conditions)
All guest rooms feature remote controlled Flat screen TVs with digital channels, Telephones, remote reverse cycle air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with shower or bath, hairdryers, personalized toiletries and large well lit mirrors tea and coffee making facilities, and security key card access. All rooms are non-smoking.
Each room has WiFi Internet access with FREE usage of 1 hour per day. Additional time, if required, may be purchased.
Breakfast is available at D’Bees Cafe next door with a special breakfast menu for hotel guests
Executive Balcony Rooms are in the Retreat, away from the hustle and bustle of the other rooms.
For the comfort of all guests, the Savoy Hotel public areas and rooms are strictly non-smoking.
There is a guest laundry onsite for guests use for a nominal fee and an external dry cleaning service available.
Undercover Parking is available a 2 minute walk from the hotel for $20.00 per night.
The ‘cafe society’ of Double Bay is at your door with Sydney’s finest fashion boutiques, alfresco cafes and restaurants moments away. The harbour side beach and ferry wharf is a short stroll from our door.
In the mainstream of Double Bay where food is an art, art is a way of life and life is for living, welcome to the Savoy Hotel.
Call 02 9326 1411
if you have any questions about staying
Check in is from 2.00 PM. Early arrivals are welcome to leave their luggage and enjoy a restful, complimentary tea or coffee in our Atrium area.
Events in Sydney
- State Library of NSW – Don McCullin Photographic exhibition; From War Photographs to Landscapes 1958 to 2011
- The King and I – SOH from the 9th September 2014
- Sydney Festival 8-26 January 2015
- Sculptures by the Sea – 23rd October to 9 November 2014 Bondi Beach to Tamarama
- Matthew Bourne’s SWAN LAKE at The Theatre Royal From 28th October 8 shows only. “See it or live to regret it!”
FOR KIDS – (big and small)
- Voyage to the Deep undersea exploration and adventure, great for kids at the Australian National Maritime Museum 9 December to 27 April 2015
- Towers of Tomorrow with Lego@Bricks Museum of Sydney 13 December 2014-May 2015
- Matilda the Musical from July 2015 at The Lyric Theatre